Thursday, April 19, 2007

My arranged marriage with Programming!!!!!

In a typical TV Soap style.Meri shaadi Ho chuki hain[:P].....I say eh!!Well for ppl who know me ever since i am on this earth , I promise not to marry without you seeing me live in the mandap for the last time as "single".
Well...you know what promises are made for?? intelligent peeps.
All of my life starting with the first yr of my undergrad...i always kept myself away from programming...I simply never liked it...i never wanted to know it..never wanted to code.I still remember those dreaded C &Data structures classes and C++ classes i took..hhhaaaa maaa( lil xagerations ok!!!) and not to forget that microprocessor coding...hmm..then came JAVA...,.NET and what not!!!I coded and coded and coded...well my coding just kept improving by the day...But then all it takes to be a computer science grad...is to agree and disagree on the code and then code...and code..hehe.OK was i talking about arranged marriages....how did i relate them in the first place [:P].



Dil dena hii paindha hai ,Gham lena hi paindha hainnnn!!! hehehe...

No comments: