Monday, April 16, 2007

Ohh dear Mum and Dad I love u

Mom and Dad I love u so much...
For everything you gave us.. love and effection apart..the quality of life,education and almost everything we wanted , we were the first to have almost everything before ppl around us had....
Personally I would never regret anything in my life...
I had all the right things happening at the right time....I would never look back and say ohh i missed being a part of that so very nice thing.
You gave me a very good and a very disciplined childhood...Lots of happy moments spent together,again as very disciplined teen..i had my share of masti moments with friends....and now post-teenage...it was your suggestion(Popsy I love u here for your support) and my decision to have a life of my own...to go out and see the world...what takes to be where you are today :-)
Mothers are mothers...My mom is a perfect example of a successful woman as i may say.In every stage of her not only was she was a successful career woman but was an excellent housewife..too.
She always maintained a balance between her personal and professional life.
i want to be like her one day and definitely i will...I still remember those days mom,whenever you had evening classes and when papa came home early from work and cooked some gr8 meal for us and then fed tammu and me...and all the three of us would come and wait outside the college for you to come out of the class , and at times at the bus-stop waiting for you to get down from the whichever bus that stopped by :-)). I guess those were some of those sweetest,most loveliest moments of my life. I am so proud of my papa dearest who gave you so much of a support all through.
You are such an awesome couple.Mom I promise you..that i will be a wonderful daughter, an amazing ambitious woman yet a lovely housewife,
a best mother and overall a wonderful human being.After all my kids need someone to look upto as well beside you...you see my point mom :P.
Papa..My Mr Dependable.Trust me if i had atleast one -fourths of dedication he has towards his work and family..It would never be difficult to pursue my dreams or rather i say ambitions.
But i see that you need a lot of guidance ,infact a lot of training sessions as to how you should go about
selecting Mr.Soums :-).You do not need to ask for it,for Thy shall give you...hehe..I will
In every walk of life I look upto to you for inspiration and good advice and no matter how old i get...i would always be your lovely daughter,pappas pinchess.:-))
Trust me am so very proud of u...

Pappa's pinchess,
Soumya :-)


No comments: