Sunday, March 2, 2008

I realised that....

More than just a situation i wonder if i need some inspiration to blog....huh...procrastinators anonymous.....I am so bored....already and the procrastination thing has got so much into me... that it has already added the much needed boredom into my already boring life .. :)..ok ...enough of boredom...let me add some nice and sweet things to my blog...last weekend two of my really real good friends got married...to each other...and being a part of the whole occasion was such a special feeling in itself.The stage was all-set,all the decorations done,all the mantras being chanted for the wellness of the couple...all ready for the groom and the bride to walk down the aisle and say "I-Do" , in a very authentic and traditional style.
Finally...right people,right time and right place made the last weekend one of the most memorable weekends !!!...

No comments: