Monday, May 18, 2009

I am going Nuts now!!!

What the heck yaa...why aren't things picking up?? Its so slow!!! I hate things moving slow when they aren't supposed to.
I need to see a "CHANGE" in my life..some kind of a change...its been more than 3 weeks already..yaa!!! Can't sit like this whiling away my time for no good :(

Must get busy pretty soon!!!.Coming long weekend will be fun for sure..My friend pushhhh is coming all the way from Seattle and we are meeting almost after 3 and a half years...She is too excited to be here for a east coast trip and so am I looking forward to having a fun filled trip.
Be it the potlucks or the assignments...Pushh always finished it well for me lol!!!...well that was college.Lets see if we girlies find each other any different from what we were 3 years back :)

Looking forward to some amazing memories!!

Adios,
SS

No comments: