Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Miss Communication :P

The title says it all..or do i need to say more.Thats my title for this quarter :).Self proclaimed,self presented and all myself,I hereby pronounce myself as Miss communication :D.Wondering what is all about...its just about those times and amazing moments when i describe things and situations to people and finally mis-communicate and complicate a situation.Does it sound you..and then probably you deserve the title too :)

Moral of the story : Stay grounded .Just know what you want and talk it out.Simple!!

Its 12:30 AM and I am supposed to be fast asleep..but on track right now is my fave Khamosh raat sehmi hawa ,which is definately a Rahman magic , a unique composition which i can listen almost everyday.Such fine lyrics and who wouldn't love it.

Listening to much more and such more compositions by the Mozart of Madras as he is fondly called by many :)


Adios!!
SS

No comments: